Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dannii Minogue Style Queen Launch

Last night Foxtel held a fabulous launch of Dannii Minogue's new reality TV documentary series Dannii Minogue: Style Queen at one of Sydney's top restaurants ARIA.
The reality series follows Dannii and her best friend/co-designer Tabitha Somerset Webb as they embark on their journey to design and create their own fashion line, Project D. We were given a sneak peek of the show and it looks great. I can't wait to watch it, especially after meeting Dannii and Tabitha who are so gorgeous, down to earth and hilariously funny! The S word and the F bomb were dropped within the first 30 seconds of them holding the microphone!!
I was dressed, along with three other models in an array of gorgeous Project D dresses, all very classic and comfortable to wear, and enjoyed the delicious food provided by celebrity chef Matt Moran which was seriously yummy!
Dannii Minogue: Style Queen airs on Fox8 on February 23rd. 

 With the gorgeous Dannii Minogue
 Models and I wearing Project D with designers Tabitha and Dannii


FACT: When I was little, apparently I loved Danni when she was on Young Talent Time so much that I asked my Mother to change my name to Dannii!

1 comment:

Simon Leong said...

i love her music too :-) what a great opportunity to meet her in person!