Monday, June 13, 2011

Lores Giglio Fudge Hair Expo Show

Yesterday was a huge day for me at Hair Expo. Three shows in one day! Early call times on a Sunday should be illegal. My last show for the day was the Lores Giglio for Fudge hair show at the Darling Harbour Exhibition Centre, which was part of the Generation Next Hair Expo show.
When I arrived it was all systems go! I had seven people working on me at once prepping my hair, doing makeup and doing my finger nails and toe nails!
My hair was first crimped, then had huge hair pieces attached to my head, then my real hair wrapped around it, sprayed black and then had blue, green and purple hair pieces pinned around sections.
I was styled in a fabulous Romance Was Born black and gold body suit and long skirt, lace leggings and sequin covered rainbow shoes.
The show was great and all the hair creations looked amazing!

 Yes. That is my real hair. Crimped within an inch of it's life!
 Backstage with models Christina, Katie and Teigan




 Backstage




No comments: