Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nespresso Lattissima media launch

Last night was the Nespresso Lattissima media launch at Cafe Sydney.
I arrived mid afternoon at the Marriott hotel down at Circular Quay for hair and makeup where Martin Bray worked his magic creating blue leopard print eyes covered with sequins, diamantes and glitter lashes, then it was off to the venue for photos for the media and my performance!
I was styled by The Squared Division who put me in a fabulous and crazy blue leopard print hooded catsuit, with uber long blonde pigtails, sky high blue leopard print heels, an arm full of purple bangles and a hat made entirely of purple Nespresso capsules! I felt like Lady Gaga!!
Guests to the event included Erika Haynatz, Kylie Gillis, Larry Emdur, Jesinta Campbell, Hayden Quinn, Camilla Freeman-Topper, Sally Obermeder, Annalise Braakensiek, Nacho Pop, Nikki Phillips and Airlie Walsh.



No comments: