Monday, November 28, 2011

Bar 100 media launch

Last Thursday was the big Bar 100 media launch. The venue is a huge three storey heritage listed building located in The Rocks.
I arrived at the venue for hair and makeup mid afternoon with the fabulous Martin Bray. I had translucent baby blue glitter eyeshadow, bright coral lips, deep red nails and to keep with the sailor theme for the event, I had tattoo's painted over my arms with water based ink. I had a snake, a ship and a heart with the name Wilma on it for my late Grandma painted over my arms.
The stylists dressed me in a sailor girl blue and white striped singlet with black leggings, black corset, gold and silver swarovski bangles and black stilettos.
I was perched on a round two-tier stage in the centre of the room joined by four hot sailor boys as guests arrived, posing for photos for the photographers and media. Jessica Mauboy then took to the stage and performed two songs with her dancers all dressed as sailor girls, she was fantastic, sounded amazing live and was so lovely and friendly in person!
I then went backstage and changed into my black velvet swarovski encrusted catsuit, black stilettos, sequined feather headband and blue sparkly earrings to perform upstairs where the venues top floor had a burlesque theme. I performed my contortion show on a small circular stage completely surrounded by hundreds of guests!

Makeup by Martin Bray
 Backstage with Jessica Mauboy





 The Sunday Telegraph newspaper

No comments: