Thursday, May 2, 2013

PeepToe Statement Collection Media Launch

 With PeepToe founder and creative director Nikki Hager
  With PeepToe founder and creative director Nikki Hager

Last night was the PeepToe shoes Statement Collection media launch held at The Courtyard Bar in Sydney's Potts Point. I was very excited when I was asked to perform my contortion show at the event as I'm a huge PeepToe fan and almost always wear their amazing high heels and jewellery in my performances! 
I performed my contortion show to Rihanna's song Diamonds and wore my signature Swarovski crystal encrusted black velvet catsuit, black PeepToe Statement Collection high heels and was adorned with lots of beautiful sparkly PeepToe Statement Collection earrings and bangles. 
It was a great event and thank you to the wonderful Peepette's for having me!

No comments: