Monday, June 10, 2013

Hair Expo 2013

It's that time of year again...it's Hair Expo time! This year I appeared once again in The Art of Hair show choreographed by the fabulous Sally Clark for the Sunday night Generation Next Gala Show.
I arrived at the Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre in Darling Harbour for a quick midday technical rehearsal on the huge stage, then it was in to hair and makeup for the next few hours!
This years show had an Alice in Wonderland theme but with a bit of a twist and I was asked to play the White Queen! My face and body was painted white with silver shimmer dust, I had black and white eyeshadow with the longest lashes I have ever seen adorned with tiny Swarovski crystals and red lips covered in red glitter. I wore a white corset dress and an amazing headpiece made out of black and white hair decorated with silver glitter and crystals. The wig was so tall it was quite heavy but it looked great and the show went fantastically well!!

Backstage in hair and makeup

 On stage as the White Queen



No comments: