Monday, November 1, 2010

Beauty and the Geek

Last Thursday night the episode I was in of reality show Beauty and the Geek was on! I was hired to pose as a hotel guest at a 5 star resort to trick the geeks in their cabana pool boy challenge! First up mathematics champion Michael had to do anything and everything I asked him to do! I had a script giving me an outline of what to do and say to the geeks but then I could improvise and see where it went. I had to ask Michael to massage my feet, paint my toe nails, brush my hair, smell my perfume and ask him for fashion advice regarding skirt length and the amount of cleavage I should show by which he thought the more the merrier!! Haha!
Once I was done with Michael, I moved on to the pool bar flare bartending challenge where I had astrophysicist Tim make me a cocktail. Tim was doing his attempt at flare bartending when I told him to keep trying to throw the cocktail shaker higher and higher! He threw it so high that it went over my head and smashed on the ground just behind me! I was shocked and Tim went bright red. It was pretty funny. Tim didn't get a very high score from me after that though! He did give it another shot but it didn't taste very good to me!
The geeks were really lovely boys and although it was a freezing cold day on set, it was a fun shoot!

Michael my cabana pool boy




Shocked after Tim accidentally smashed the drink behind me 

Not the best tasting cocktail


If you missed the episode you can watch it on the official Beauty and the Geek Australia website.

3 comments:

Graham said...

"Throw it higher!". Some accident... You're such a stirrer, Bree!

Unknown said...

Haha, good times Bree. Michael here, although I can't believe they cut our scene (at least the photos still made it through) saw you there with Tim though!
I also can't believe I fell for your story that you were a hotel guest invited to be on the show.

Bree Robertson said...

Hi Michael! Yes was lots of fun, shame they didn't air the scenes of you painting my toe nails or giving me fashion advice! Haha. Was a fun shoot!