Saturday, April 14, 2012

III - short film

I recently shot a short performance based film called III, about three individuals, in three different worlds, in three minutes. The film features three different performers, a dancer named Travers Ross, a martial artist named Hakan Manav and myself performing a mix of contortion skills and acrobatic tricks.
My scenes were filmed on location in the bush, rolling around in the dirt. I was covered with mud and had all sorts of scratches all over my legs from twigs. I also had the occasional spider run over me! Eek.
Also a big thanks to Nike for the outfit and sneakers! 
III is also the first film in Australia to ever be filmed using the new Sony F65 camera. Check out the film below and some behind the scenes photos taken during filming! 










No comments: