Monday, April 2, 2012

Marquee Sydney Grand Opening

Last Friday night was the much anticipated Grand Opening of Marquee nightclub at The Star. I was very excited to check out the no expense spared venue and even more excited to be attending the event as a guest rather than having to perform on the night! The guest list was full of international and local celebrities including Will.i.am, Redfoo from LMFAO, Paris Hilton, Kellan Lutz, Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo, Ashlee Simpson, Joe Jonas, Slash, Sharni Vinson, Wilmer Valderrama, Mel B, Jodi Gordon, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Erin McNaught and I could go on and on!
It was a great night. I was particularly excited to see Redfoo from LMFAO's DJ set and have a quick catch up with friend Sharni Vinson. I didn't manage to get many photos on the night but I got a couple of snaps and a little video of Redfoo performing Party Rock Anthem!

With Anna Vitali and Dion Rivkin


No comments: